Situations for improvisation
/. Make up monologues on the suggested situations:
1. You are an educational official of gb. You are eager to speak on the advantages of the british education system.
2. Give all the pros and cons of british state educational establishments and private ones.
3. You are an anxious mother who is not quite pleased with the progress of her son at school.
//. Make up dialogues on the suggested situations;
1. One of you is a representative of the british educational authorities, the other is
Interviewing you on the british education system.
2. You are two british parents. You discuss what school to send your children to: private or state.
3. You are two british school children. You discuss what you are going to do after